Louis hits his target – with help from BBC Doctor Who showrunner Chris Chibnall
16th July 2021
Louis smashes £15,000 and keeps on going!
We are very pleased to be able to report that Louis has reached his £15,000 fundraising target. The production process can now begin, which will lead to 3 new Touch to See books based on BBC Doctor Who being added to the Living Paintings Library.
Louis has been overwhelmed by the support he has received recently including:
- BBC Doctor Who showrunner Chris Chibnall donated £1,000. You can read all about it here.
- Appearing on BBC Look North
- Being interviewed with Lisa from Living Paintings on BBC Radio Berkshire
- Receiving a donation from David Walliams and support from Matt Lucas
- Being interviewed by his local paper (Telegraph and Argus) which you can read here and will be turned in to a double page spread in the paper this week.
The great news is that Louis is not finished yet, he is continuing to raise money for Living Paintings, with anything further he raises contributing to making more books for blind and partially sighted children as Louis explains in his video update below.