Educational Touch to See Books
These high quality, in-depth books support the teaching and learning of subjects across the National Curriculum including Literacy, History, Science, Geography, Music and Art. Teachers, Teaching Assistants and QTVI find these books invaluable.
- Designed to develop a child’s enthusiasm for learning and provide an understanding of the visual world.
- Encourages positive, shared learning experiences in class. Great for homework help and project work.
- Creatively communicates what the Romans did, what happened in World War II, how people in Tudor Times lived and much more.
What’s inside our educational resources?
- Up to 13 tactile pictures.
- Educational audio guides that bring subjects to life in a fun way whilst directing the fingers over the tactile pictures, enhanced with atmospheric music and sound effects.
- A colour image pack that can be used with sighted peers, teachers and parents.
- Useful Guidance Notes for parents and teachers, with additional information, suggestions for further reading and activities.